I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Linda M Burrell, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Maryland Oncology Hematology
Appointment Phone: 301-942-9220
2730 University Blvd W
Wheaton, MD 20902 map
Dr. Linda M. Burrell is board certified in internal medicine, medical oncology and hematology.Dr. Burrell is currently the Medical Director of Holy Cross Hopice at Holy Cross Hospital and has been practicing hematology and medical oncology since 1991.
Before going into private practice, Dr. Burrell served as the Hematology and Oncology Director at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and she was on staff at Dewitt Army Community Hospital in Ft. Belvior, Virginia. The author of many publications and abstracts, Dr. Burrell received the Outstanding Medical Resident award while at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. She is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Society of Hematology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Dr. Burrell along with the entire physician team at Maryland Oncology Hematology are committed to providing high quality, compassionate care to cancer patients. Visit Mdonc.com to learn more about Dr. Linda M. Burrell.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Upstate University Hospital (1984)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1987)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center / Hematology and Oncology (1991)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Medical Oncology (1993)
Activities & Honors
- Outstanding Medical Resident award, Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- The American College of Physicians
- The American Society of Clinical Oncology
- The American Society of Hematology