I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Promise Temidayo Ariyo, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Yoruba
Research Interests: Patient safety; Perioperative outcomes in low-resource environment
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Promise Ariyo is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include transplantation anesthesiology and adult critical care medicine.
She earned her M.D. from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed her residency program in anesthesiology in 2012 and fellowship program in critical care medicine in 2013, both at Johns Hopkins. She also completed a research fellowship, earning an M.P.H. at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.
Dr. Ariyo’s research interests include improving patient safety and perioperative outcomes in low-resource environments.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
Centers & Institutes
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (2008)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2012)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2013)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (2013)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Critical Care Medicine (2013)