I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Najlla Nassery, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Research Interests: Health services research; Variation in health care resource utilization; Health economics
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-550-3350
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Najlla Nassery is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include internal medicine.
Dr. Nassery earned her M.D. from Tufts University School of Medicine. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Boston University Medical Center and performed a fellowship in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins.
Her research interests include health services research, variation in health care resource utilization and health economics.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine (2007)
- Boston University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2010)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2011)