I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Jonathan Gary Hodor, D.O.
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics
Jonathan Hodor, M.D. is board certified in obstetrics and gynecology, completed medical school at Nova Southeastern College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. He completed his obstetrics and gynecology residency at Midwestern University in Chicago, Illinois and his maternal-fetal medicine fellowship at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, DC. Dr. Hodor is a fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetrics and Gynecology, Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society and the American Osteopathic Association.
- DO, Nova Southeastern University (1999)
- Franciscan St James Health / Obstetrics & Gynecology (2003)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Maternal & Fetal Medicine (2006)
- AOA Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology / OB/GYN-Maternal Fetal Medicine (2010)
- AOA Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology / Obstetrics and Gynecology (2006)