I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Waseem Khaliq, M.B.B.S., M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Urdu
Expertise: General Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care
Research Interests: Hospital Medicine
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
5200 Eastern Avenue Mason Lord Building, West Tower Baltimore, MD 21224
Waseem Khaliq, M.D., MPH, holds research interests in public health, evidence-based medicine, and quality improvement projected related to hospital medicine.
Current projects include evaluating risk stratification and disparities in cancer screening among non-adherent and underserved hospitalized patients, predictors of hospitalization among prostate cancer survivors and evaluating strategies to improve ED boarding time and hospital length of stay.
Dr. Khaliq is a member Society of Hospital Medicine and Society of General Internal Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MBBS, King Edward Medical University (1998)
- Broadlawns Medical Center / Family Medicine (2008)
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign / Internal Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2010)