I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Martha Wood Stevens, M.D., M.S.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Pediatric Emergency Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Martha Wood Stevens is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include pediatric emergency medicine.
Dr. Stevens earned her M.D. from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine. She completed her residency at the University of Rochester Medical Center and Children's National Medical Center. She performed a fellowship in pediatric emergency medicine at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Centers & Institutes
- Rutgers - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (1987)
- MD, University of North Carolina School of Medicine (1989)
- University of Rochester Medical Center / Pediatrics (1991)
- Childrens National Medical Center / Pediatrics (1992)
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia / Pediatric Emergency Medicine (1996)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Emergency Medicine (1996)