I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Philip Charles Corcoran, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Aortic Aneurysms, Cardiac Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Esophagoscopy, Pacemakers, Revascularization, Robotic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Thoracoscopy, Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery (VATS) ...read more
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-896-7610
8600 Old Georgetown Road Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: 301-896-7610 | Fax: 301-896-7626
Philip Corcoran, M.D., is a surgeon at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians. He specializes in cardiovascular surgery and thoracic surgery. Dr. Corcoran practices at the Cardiothoracic and Vascular Clinic at Suburban Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland.
Dr. Corcoran completed his fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and his surgery residency at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C. He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C. Dr. Corcoran is board certified in surgery and thoracic surgery. He is fluent in English and Spanish.
Dr. Corcoran has been recognized as one of the area’s “Top Doctors” in cardiovascular surgery and thoracic surgery by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1986)
- Georgetown University School of Medicine / Surgery (1993)
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center / Thoracic Surgery (1996)
- American Board of Surgery / Surgery (1994)
- American Board of Surgery / Thoracic Surgery (1997)