I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Lee Haselhuhn, M.D.
Lee Rodney Haselhuhn, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Internal Medicine
Research Interests: Cardiovascular medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-502-2128
600 N. Wolfe Street Nelson/Harvey Building, Suite 215 Baltimore, MD 21287
Dr. Lee Haselhuhn is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is internal medicine.
Dr. Haselhuhn earned his M.D. from Johns Hopkins. He completed his residency at Johns Hopkins and performed a fellowship in cardiology at UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas.
His research interests include cardiovascular medicine.
He is a member of the Johns Hopkins Hospitalist Program Faculty.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2005)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2008)
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center / Cardiology (2009)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / General Internal Medicine (2018)