I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Geetika Sood, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Epidemiology, General Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Infectious Diseases
Geeta Sood, M.D., instructor of medicine and hospital epidemiologist, completed medical training, a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in infectious diseases, at Temple University Medical School.
Dr. Sood previously worked at Albert Einstein Medical Center, a 500-bed community hospital affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University, where she started an antibiotic stewardship program, and was actively involved in medical education as an associate program director for the Internal Medicine Residency Program and a clerkship director second-, third- and fourth-year medical students. She also served as hospital epidemiologist at Abington Memorial Hospital, a 600-bed community hospital outside of Philadelphia. While there, she chaired the Infection Control Committee, and CLABSI and VAP process improvement committees.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, Temple University School of Medicine (1996)
- Temple University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1999)
- Temple University Medical Center / Infectious Diseases (2001)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2001)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1999)