I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Laeben Chola Lester, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St. Sheikh Zayed Tower Baltimore, MD 21287
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
601 N. Caroline St. Baltimore, MD 21287
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, MD 21224
Dr. Laeben C. Lester is an assistant professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Dr. Lester’s clinical expertise is adult cardiothoracic anesthesiology.
Dr. Lester earned his M.D. at the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine. He completed an emergency medicine residency at the University of New Mexico Health Science Center and an anesthesiology and critical care medicine residency at Johns Hopkins, where he served as chief resident. He also performed a cardiac anesthesiology fellowship at Johns Hopkins.
He is certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in general anesthesiology and by the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
- MD, University of California San Francisco School of Medicine (2004)
- University of New Mexico Health Science Center / Emergency Medicine (2007)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Cardiac Anesthesiology (2014)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (2014)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine / Emergency Medicine (2008)