I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Gregory Kegham Kumkumian, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiovascular Diseases, General Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, Venous Disease
Greg Kumkumian, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. Dr. Kumkumian is currently the Medical Director in the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at Suburban Hospital. His special interests include general and preventive cardiology, interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular diseases, venous diseases and peripheral interventions. Dr. Kumkumian has been recognized as one of the area's "Top Doctors" several times by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, George Washington University School of Medicine (1994)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1997)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Cardiovascular Disease (2000)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Interventional Cardiology (2001)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (2000)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Interventional Cardiology (2002)