I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Francis S Chuidian, M.D.
Languages: English, Tagalog
Expertise: Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases, Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep
Howard County General Hospital - The Medical Arts Building
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-715-1060
11085 Little Patuxent Parkway Suite 201 Columbia, MD 21044
Phone: 410-715-1060 | Fax: 410-715-1063
Francis Samaniego Chuidian, M.D., practices pulmonary medicine at Johns Hopkins Community Physicians Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine. He received his medical degree from the University of the Philippines Manila, and also completed his residency in internal medicine at SUNY Downstate Medical Center. Dr. Chuidian is board-certified in critical care medicine and pulmonary disease.
Centers & Institutes
- Sleep Disorders Center at The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- MD, University of the Philippines Manila (1984)
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine / Internal Medicine (1990)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (1993)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (1995)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (1994)