I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Prashanth P Santhekadur, M.D.
Languages: English, Hindi, Kannada
Expertise: General Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Infectious Diseases, Internal Medicine
Infectious Disease Associates
Appointment Phone: 410-418-8550
2850 N. Ridge Road
Ellicott City, MD 21043 map
Prashanth Santhekadur, M.D. received his medical degree from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College in Kolar, India. He completed an Internal Medicine residency at a facility affiliated with Michigan State University, McLaren Regional Medical Center in Flint Michigan.
Dr. Santhekadur completed his training with an Infectious Diseases fellowship at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. He is board certified in both Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases. His area of interest is general Infectious Diseases.
Learn more at idmaryland.com.
- MD, Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College (1998)
- McLaren Regional Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2004)
- Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Infectious Disease (2007)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2004)