I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Eric Chang, M.D.
Division Chair, Plastic Surgery Division at Howard County General Hospital
Expertise: Abdominoplasty, Body Contouring, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Reconstruction After Skin Cancer, Reconstructive Surgery ...read more
Columbia Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-740-9330
8860 Columbia 100 Parkway Suite 206 Columbia, MD 21045
Dr. Eric Chang is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon in Columbia, Maryland. After Dr. Chang earned his medical degree from Columbia University and trained in Plastic Surgery at Stanford University Medical Center, he established his practice, Columbia Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Dr. Chang has since continued to further his own education and procedural skills so that he can continue to offer his patients the best results that he can. When he's not at the clinic, he can be found offering his talents for the less fortunate in under developed communities. He helps those with disfiguring conditions as a result of birth defects, and traumatic injuries.
When you visit Dr. Chang, you will immediately notice his kind-nature and his attentiveness towards your needs. He treats each patient with an unmatched level of respect because he understands that each treatment and procedure can be uneasy, especially during your first visit.
Dr. Chang is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and is an Assistant Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
For a full list of his offerings, please call or visit him online.
- Division Chair, Plastic Surgery Division at Howard County General Hospital
- MD, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (1999)
- Stanford University School of Medicine / Plastic Surgery (2005)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery (2008)
Research & Publications
Scholl L, Chang E, Reitz B, Chang J. Sternal Osteomyelitis: Use of Vacuum-Assisted Closure Device as an Adjunct to Definitive Closure with Sternectomy and Muscle Flap Reconstruction. Journal of Cardiac Surgery. 2004.
McNemar TB, Howell JW, Chang E. Management of Metacarpal Fractures. Journal of Hand Therapy. 2003.
Chang E, Kahn D. Congenital Disorders of the Breast. Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery. Informa USA, 2012.
Chang E, Yim K. Plastic Surgery. Surgical Subspecialties Clerkship Guide. St. Louis, Mosby, 2003.
Activities & Honors
- Howard Magazine "Best Plastic Surgeon", The Baltimore Sun
- U.S. News "Castle Connolly Top Doctors"
- U.S. News & World Report "Top Doctor"
- Frederick Magazine "Top Docs Poll"
- Merksamer Scholarship Award Winner, College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, John Staige Davis Society - Maryland Plastic Surgery Society
- Zedplast – Stanford Plastic Surgery Alumni Association
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- Guest Resident Reviewer, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Videos & Media
Gynecomastia and Breast Reduction Surgery for Men (Q&A)
Breast Reduction and Breastfeeding (Q&A)
Breast Reduction Surgery (Q&A)
Breast Reduction Surgery and Health Insurance Coverage (Q&A)
Lectures and Presentations
CT Angiography for Recipient Vessels in Breast Reconstruction
Abstract, San Diego, CA (01/01/1900)
Tendon Transfers to Restore Thumb Opposition, A Biomechanical Study,
Abstract, Annual Meeting, American Society for Surgery of the Hand, Chicago, IL (01/01/1900)