I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
David Katz, M.D.
David M Katz, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Balance Disorders, Botulinum Toxin Injections, Brain Injury, Brain Tumors, Cerebrovascular Diseases, Cranial Nerve Palsies, Dementia, Dizziness, Double Vision, Giant Cell Arteritis, Graves' Disease, Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension, Meningiomas, Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia Gravis, Neurology, Neuromyelitis Optica, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus, Optic Nerve Disease, Optic Neuritis, Orbital Disease, Parkinson's Disease, Pituitary Tumors, Pseudotumor Cerebri, Sarcoidosis, Seizure Disorder, Strabismus, Stroke, Thyroid Eye Disease, Venous Sinus Stenosis, Vertigo ...read more
Bethesda Neurology, LLC
Appointment Phone: 301-540-2700
3202 Tower Oaks Boulevard
North Bethesda, MD 20852 map
Dr. Katz completed his undergraduate degree in Neuroscience at Colgate University, his MD at SUNY/Buffalo School of Medicine (his home town), his Neurology residency at Duke University Medical Center, and his Neuro-Ophthalmology fellowship at the University of Michigan/Kellogg Eye Center.
Dr. Katz specializes in Neuro-Ophthalmology and Neurology.
Dr. Katz has been a primary investigator in clinical trials in Neuro-Ophthalmology and holds academic appointments at Georgetown University Hospital and Howard University Hospital. A list of his publications can be found on PubMed.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
Centers & Institutes
- Neurological Consultation Center
- MD, SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine (1988)
- Duke University School of Medicine / Neurology (1992)
- Michigan Hospital and Medical Center / Ophthalmology (1993)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology / Neurology-General (1994)
Activities & Honors
- Clinical Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology, Georgetown University Hospital
- American Academy of Neurology
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS)
- Washington ClinicoPathological Society