I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
J Patrick Caulfield, M.D.
Expertise: Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Orthopaedic Surgery, Total Hip Replacement, Total Joint Replacement
Appointment Phone: 301-530-1010
10215 Fernwood Road
The Camalier Building, Suite 506
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Dr. Patricuk Caulfield is an orthopaedist and native of Chevy Chase, MD. Dr. Caulfield graduated from Georgetown Medical School and completed his Orthopaedic Residency there in 1970.
After two years as an orthopaedist in the U.S. Navy during Vietnam, Dr. Caulfield returned to Bethesda and became a founding partner of Bethesda-Chevy Chase Orthopaedic Associates, which later became OrthoBethesda. He is now an emeritus partner in the practice,celebrating its 50 year anniversary in 2015.
Dr. Caulfield has been featured in every issue of the Washingtonian Magazine''s "Top Doctors" for 20 consecutive years since its inception in 1991.
To learn more about Dr.Caulfield,visit www.orthobethesda.com .
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1965)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Surgery (1967)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Orthopaedic Surgery (1970)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery / Orthopaedic Surgery (1973)