I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Nimisha Kalia, M.B.A., M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Dr. Nimisha Kalia-Satwah is an instructor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She also holds a joint appointment in environmental health sciences at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. Her area of clinical expertise is environmental and occupational medicine.
Dr. Kalia-Satwah earned her M.D. at the University of South Florida College of Medicine. She completed her residency at Greenwich Hospital and performed a fellowship in occupational medicine at Johns Hopkins.
She also holds an M.P.H. from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and an M.B.A. from the Johns Hopkins Carey Business School.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of South Florida College of Medicine (2007)
- Greenwich Hospital / Internal Medicine (2010)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Occupational Medicine (2012)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Occupational Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Preventive Medicine / Public Health & Gen Preventive Med (2018)