I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Sara Sateri, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-550-0942
4940 Eastern Avenue Baltimore, MD 21224
Dr. Sara Sateri is a clinical associate of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
She earned her M.D. from George Washington University School of Medicine and completed her residency at Duke University School of Medicine.
Dr. Sateri is part of a team at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center that was recognized with a Johns Hopkins Medicine Clinical Award for Physicians and Care Teams in 2016.
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, The George Washington University School of Medicine (2010)
- Duke University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology (2014)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology (2015)
Activities & Honors
- Clinical Collaboration and Teamwork Award, Johns Hopkins Medicine, 2016