I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Lilja Bjork Solnes, M.B.A., M.D.
Associate Program Director for Diagnostic Radiology
Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Outpatient Center
601 N. Caroline St.
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
10755 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - White Marsh
4924 Campbell Boulevard
Nottingham, MD 21236 map
Dr. Lilja Bjork Solnes is an Assistant Professor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science. Her areas of clinical expertise include diagnostic radiology, oncology, and nuclear medicine. Dr. Solnes serves as the Associate Program Director for Diagnostic Radiology at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
Dr. Solnes received her M.B.A. and M.D. degrees from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed her radiology residency at Columbia University Medical Center and performed fellowships in Radiology and Neuroradiology at Columbia University. She also completed fellowships from Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in Neuroradiology and Cornell University Medical Center in Radiology.
- Associate Program Director for Diagnostic Radiology
- Assistant Professor of Radiology and Radiological Science
- Assistant Professor of Oncology
- MD MBA, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (2000)
- Columbia University Medical Center / Radiology (2005)
- Columbia University Medical Center / Radiology (2006)
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center / Neuroradiology (2006)
- Columbia University Medical Center / Neuroradiology (2007)
- Cornell University Medical Center / Radiology (2010)
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine / Nuclear Medicine (2010)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2006)