I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Maria Cecilia Melendres, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Languages: English, Filipino, Tagalog
Expertise: Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine, Pediatric Sleep Apnea
Research Interests: Obstructive sleep apnea, narcolepsy
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Pediatrics
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 410-287-8981
200 N. Wolfe Street Rubenstein Child Health Building Baltimore, MD 21287
Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
1708 W. Rogers Ave. Baltimore, MD 21209
Howard County General Hospital Sleep Lab
11085 Little Patuxent Parkway Medical Arts Building, Suite 210 Columbia, MD 21044
Dr. Maria Cecilia Melendres is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her areas of clinical expertise include pediatric pulmonary medicine and pediatric sleep medicine.
Dr. Melendres earned her medical degree from the University of the Philippines Manila. She completed residencies at the University of the Philippines and Johns Hopkins. She performed a fellowship in pediatric pulmonary medicine at Johns Hopkins.
Dr. Melendres’ research interests include obstructive sleep apnea and narcolepsy.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of the Philippines Manila (1991)
- University of the Philippines / Pediatrics (1995)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2006)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2002)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2004)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Sleep Medicine (2009)