I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Mandeep Singh Jassal, M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Pediatric Pulmonary Medicine
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Pediatrics
Appointment Phone: 443-997-5437
200 N. Wolfe Street
Rubenstein Child Health Building
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Mandeep Singh Jassal is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He specializes in general pediatric pulmonology with a primary focus on the comprehensive evaluation and treatment of asthma.
Dr. Jassal earned his M.D. from the State University of New York School of Medicine at Stony Brook and his M.P.H. from the Harvard University School of Public Health. He completed his residency at New York University School of Medicine and performed a fellowship in pediatrics at Johns Hopkins.
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- MD, State University of New York School of Medicine at Stony Brook (2003)
- New York University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2006)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pediatrics (2010)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatric Pulmonology (2010)
- American Board of Pediatrics / Pediatrics (2008)