I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Panagis Galiatsatos, M.D., M.H.S.
Instructor of Medicine
Languages: English, Greek
Expertise: Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
Born and raised in Baltimore City, Dr. Galiatsatos completed his undergraduate degree at Temple University and his medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center as well as serving a one-year Assistant Chief of Service. He went into pulmonary and critical fellowship at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health. Finally, he completed two master degrees, one in health sciences from Duke University School of Medicine and one in tobacco treatment at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
- Instructor of Medicine
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2010)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Internal Medicine (2013)
- National Institutes of Health / Critical Care Medicine (2015)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2017)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2018)
- National Institutes of Health / Critical Care Medicine (2018)