I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Krishnaj Gourab, M.B.B.S., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Languages: English, Bangla, Hindi
Expertise: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Krishnaj Gourab is an assistant professor of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He also serves as the chair of the department of physical medicine and rehabilitation at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Dr. Gourab earned his medical degree at Grant Medical College University of Mumbai in India. He completed a residency in orthopaedic surgery at Lokmanya Tilak Medical College and Hospital, a senior residency in orthopaedic surgery at Children’s Orthopedic Hospital in Mumbai and a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. He also completed a fellowship in spinal surgery research at Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Assistant Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Departments / Divisions
- MBBS, Grant Medical College University of Mumbai (1999)
- Lokmanya Tilak Medical College and Hospital / Orthopaedic Surgery (2003)
- Children's Orthopedic Hospital / Orthopaedic Surgery (2004)
- Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak / Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2013)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (2014)
- American Board of Preventive Medicine / Preventive Medicine (2015)