I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Phillip Lee Van, M.D., M.S.
Instructor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Languages: English, Cantonese
Expertise: Diagnostic Radiology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Appointment Phone: 410-955-6500
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - White Marsh
4924 Campbell Boulevard
Nottingham, MD 21236 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
10755 Falls Road
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Dr. Phillip Van is an Instructor in the Johns Hopkins Medicine Department of Radiology and Radiological Science.
He received his medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. Dr. Van performed his diagnostic residency at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.
- Instructor of Radiology and Radiological Science
Departments / Divisions
- Radiology and Radiological Science - Diagnostic Radiology
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (2008)
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center / Diagnostic Radiology (2013)
- American Board of Radiology / Diagnostic Radiology (2014)