I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Armin Karl Moshyedi, M.D.
Specializes in: Adolescents (12-18 years), Children (1-11 years), Adults (18+ years), Infants (up to 1 year)
Languages: English, French
Expertise: Plastic Surgery
Armin Moshyedi, MD
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-493-5200
10411 Motor City Drive Suite 615 Bethesda, MD 20817
Dr. Moshyedi is a native Washingtonian with an Ivy League education and understands D.C. area residents'' goals for safe, natural, discrete and affordable plastic surgery.
Dr.Moshyedi has published numerous articles and abstracts and presented at national society meetings on a variety of subjects including patient safety, breast surgery, weight loss and liposuction and suction-assisted liposuction.
He has hospital privileges at Suburban Hospital, Suburban Outpatient Surgery Center and the National Institues of Health.
Find out more about Dr.Moshyedi''s Bethesda plastic surgery practice and the many services he can provide to help you achieve the look of your dreams by visiting his website http://www.moshyedi.com/ .
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1994)
- University of Florida / General Surgery (2000)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine / Plastic Surgery (2002)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery / Plastic Surgery (2003)
Activities & Honors
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- National Capital Society of Plastic Surgeons