I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Jordan Duval-Arnould, Dr.P.H., M.P.H.
Direction of Research & Innovation, Johns Hopkins Medicine Simulation Center
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Research Interests: Resuscitation science; Use of medical simulation technologies; Patient safety and quality; Health IT
Dr. Jordan Duval-Arnould is an Assistant Professor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine and jointly-appointed to the division of health sciences informatics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr. Duval-Arnould received his undergraduate degree from Ohio University. He earned an MPH in epidemiology and biostatistics and a DrPH in leadership and management from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health. His research centers on performance analysis and the use of physical computing, additive/subtractive technologies, automation, eye-tracking and software prototyping to advance the fields of resuscitation science and medical simulation.
- Direction of Research & Innovation, Johns Hopkins Medicine Simulation Center
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Health Sciences Informatics
- B.S., Ohio University (Ohio) (1999)
- M.P.H., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Maryland) (2009)
- DrPH, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (Maryland) (2017)