- National Disease and Therapeutic Index A long term survey of epidemiologic trends and treatment patterns. Panel Physician. (2009-present)
- Case-Crossover Study of PDE5 Inhibitor Exposure as a Potential "Trigger Factor" for Acute Nonarteritic Ischemic Optic Neuropathy. Pfizer S tudy A1481259. Principal Investigator. (2008-2011)
- Biomechanics of Traumatic optic neuropathy. Principal Investigator.
- Development of a human skull model via finite element analysis from de-identified CT data to explore the biomechanics of Indirect Traumatic Optic Neuropathy. Principal Investigator.
- Database review of Defense & Veteran's Eye Injury & Vision Registry (DVEIVR): Indirect Traumatic Optic Neuropathy (ITON). Principal Investigator.
- A Double-masked, Placebo-controlled Study with Open-label Period to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of MEDI-551 in Adult Subjects with Neuromyelitis Optica and Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders. Study Team Member.
- A 3-year, multi-center study to evaluate optical coherence tomography as an outcome measure in patients with multiple sclerosis. Study Team Member.
- Benchmarking the Wilmer General Eye Services Clinic to Support Resident Education: Baseline Data for an Academic Outpatient Ophthalmology Clinic. Principal Investigator.
- A Survey of Ophthalmology Resident Training: Presence- and Perceived Value of a Resident-hosted Outpatient Clinic. Principal Investigator.
- Training Technicians to Evaluate Patients for Potential Angle Closure Glaucoma Prior to Pupil Dilation with Mydriatics: Reliability after Video-Training. Principal Investigator.
- Traumatic ocular injury of the anterior chamber: Missed findings on cross sectional imaging. Co-investigator.
View all on Pubmed
Singman EL*, Srikumaran D, Hackett K, Kaplan B, Preece D, Jun A, Ramulu P. Benchmarking the Wilmer General Eye Services clinics: Baseline metrics for surgical and outpatient clinic volume in an educational environment. BMC Med Ed. 2016. 16(9). http://bmcmededuc.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12909-016-0556-x [SI/QI]
Vakili S*, Pandit R, Singman EL, Appelbaum J, Boland MV. A comparison of commercial and custom-made electronic tracking systems to measure patient flow through an ambulatory clinic. Int J Health Geographics. 2015. 14(32):23-7. [SI/QI]
Singman EL*, Matta NS, Tian J, Silbert DI. Comparing visual acuity measured by Lea symbols and Patti Pics. Am Orthoptic Jrnl. January 2015. 65:94-8.
Singman EL*, Haberman CV, Appelbaum J, Tian J, Shafer K, Toerper M, Katz S, Kelsay M, Boland MV, n Greenbaum M, Adelman R, Thomas RC, Vakili S. Electronic Tracking of Patients in an Outpatient Ophthalmology Clinic to Improve Efficient Flow: A Feasibility Analysis and Benchmarking Study. Quality Health Care Management. 2015 Oct-Dec; 24(4):190-99. [SI/QI]
Singman EL, Gan Leung T. Master Techniques in Ophthalmic Surgery, 2nd ed. F. Hampton Roy and Renee Tindall, editors. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishing, Philadelphia. 2015. Chapter 86, Section 9 (Iris & Ciliary Body) Intermediate Uveitis/Pars planitis pp. 595-600. 1125p.
Padula WV, Singman EL, Vicci V, Munitz R, Magrun M. Brain Injury Medicine: Principles and Practice, 2nd Ed. 2012; Zasler N, Katz D, Zafonte R (editors). Chapter 45: Evaluating and Treating Visual Dysfunction.