I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Saher Hameed Rizvi, M.D.
Expertise: Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy, Neurology, Neuromuscular Disease
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Downtown Bethesda
Appointment Phone: 240-235-9120
7315 Wisconsin Avenue
Bethesda, MD 20814 map
Dr. Saher H. Rizvi is a neurologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital. Dr. Rizvi is board-certified in neurology and clinical neurophysiology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She practices out of Johns Hopkins Community Physicians, located in Downtown Bethesda, Maryland.
Dr. Rizvi earned her medical degree from Jawaharla Nehru Medical College. She completed a residency in neurology at Emory University School of Medicine, followed by a fellowship in neurology.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MBBS, Jawaharla Nehru Medical College (2004)
- Emory University School of Medicine / Neurology (2010)
- Emory University School of Medicine / Neurology (2011)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology / Clinical Neurophysiology (2015)
- American Board of Psychiatry And Neurology / Neurology (2010)