I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Eduardo Jose Gonzalez-Velez, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Abdominal Pain, Anemias, Constipation, Crohn's Disease, Diarrhea, Diverticulosis, Dysphagia, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, Gallbladder Diseases, Gastroenterology, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Hepatitis C (HCV), Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Liver Disease, Peptic Ulcer, Ulcerative Colitis ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Medicine - White Marsh
Appointment Phone: 410-828-1800
4924 Campbell Boulevard
Nottingham, MD 21236 map
Dr. Eduardo Gonzalez-Velez is an assistant professor of medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His area of clinical expertise is gastroenterology.
Dr. Gonzalez-Velez earned his M.D. from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine, where he also completed his residency and fellowship.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD, University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine (2003)
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2007)
- University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine / Gastroenterology (2010)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (2010)