I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Edward J Lee, M.D.
Expertise: Breast Cancer, Cancer, Hematology, Leukemia, Leukemia/Lymphoma, Lymphoma, Medical Oncology, Oncology
Maryland Oncology Hematology
Appointment Phone: 410-964-2212
10710 Charter Drive
Medical Pavilion at Howard County Suite G020
Columbia, MD 21044 map
Named one of Baltimore’s “Top Doc’s” by Baltimore Magazine in 2000 and 2002, Edward Lee, M.D. is board certified in Medical Oncology and Hematology. After receiving additional training in Hematology and Medical Oncology at the University of Maryland in 1984, he remained on faculty until 1997.
During his academic career, Dr. Lee was chairman of the training program for five years, started the Bone Marrow Transplant Program at the University of Maryland in 1993, and wrote 50 original articles on leukemia, lymphoma and related diseases.
In 1997, Dr. Lee entered private practice as Chief of Hematology and Medical Oncology at Sinai Hospital. Practicing in Columbia since 2001, Dr. Lee treats patients with all forms of cancer, maintaining a particular interest in breast cancer, leukemia, and lymphomas.
Learn more at marylandoncology.com.
- MD, SUNY Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine (1976)
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1979)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Hematology (1984)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Hematology (1988)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1979)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Medical Oncology (1985)