I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Roland Faigle, M.D., Ph.D.
Romanus Roland Faigle, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Neurology
Languages: English, German
Expertise: Acute Stroke Care, Carotid Artery Disease, Cerebrovascular Diseases, Intracerebral Hemorrhage , Ischemic Heart Disease, Neurology, Stroke, Stroke Imaging, Stroke Prevention, Stroke Recovery, Stroke Rehabilitation, Transient Ischemic Attack ...read more
Research Interests: Stroke outcome, post tPA care in acute stroke, stroke associated with cardiac surgery, epidemiology of cerebrovascular diseases ...read more
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-2228
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Roland Faigle is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Johns Hopkins Hospital and specializes in the evaluation and treatment of patients with a wide range of cerbrovascular disorders.
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
Departments / Divisions
- Neurology - Neurology-Vascular
- MD, Philipps-University Marburg School of Medicine (2008)
- Philipps-Universitaet Marburg / Neurology (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neurology (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neurology (2014)
- American Board of Psychiatry And Neurology / Neurology (2013)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology / Vascular Neurology (2014)