I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
William Enloe Battle, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Congestive Heart Failure (CHF), Coronary Artery Disease, Echocardiography, Stress Testing, Valvular Heart Disease ...read more
Appointment Phone: 301-656-5050
5530 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Since 1972, Dr. Battle has been practicing cardiology, specializing in cardiovascular disease. He has a long history of public service with the Catholic Charities Healthcare Network.
Dr. Battle helped to form CardioCare in 2007, and currently has privileges at the following hospitals:
- Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, Maryland
- Sibley Memorial Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
He is also Director of the cardiology program (CRUDEM) Hospital Sacre Coeur, Milot Haiti.
You can learn more about Dr.Battle by visiting http://cardiocarellc.com/doctors_staff/doctors/Battle.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Emory University School of Medicine (1964)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Medicine (1966)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Medicine (1969)
- New England Medical Center / Cardiology (1972)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1974)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1971)
Activities & Honors
- Points of Light, Archdiocesan Health Care Network, 1991
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- The American Medical Association