I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Frank N Gravino, M.D.
Expertise: Cardiovascular Diseases
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 301-681-9095
8630 Fenton St.
Silver Spring, MD 20910 map
Frank Gravino, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from Boston University. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at the Boston City Hospital. Dr. Gravino conducted cardiovascular research for one year at Boston University Medical School before completing his cardiology fellowship at University of California, the Center for the Health Sciences. Dr. Gravino is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and nuclear cardiology. His special interests include general and preventive cardiology, valvular heart disease and nuclear cardiology.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine (1974)
- Boston University Medical Center / Medicine (1976)
- Boston University Medical Center / Medicine (1978)
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center / Cardiology (1980)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1981)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1978)