I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Michael Allen Lincoln, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardioversion, Echocardiography, Holter Monitoring, Invasive Cardiology, MUGA Scan, Nuclear Cardiology, Pacemakers
Associates In Cardiology PA
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-681-5700
1400 Forest Glen Road Holy Cross Specialist Building Suite 200 Silver Spring, MD 20910
Dr. Lincoln is a lifelong Washingtonian. He has been in private practice with Associates in Cardiology, PA since 1983. He has special interests in cardiac pacing and defibrillation, nuclear cardiology and health informatics. He has participated in multiple clinical investigational trials involving cardiac pacing and electrophysiology.
Learn more about Dr. Lincoln at http://www.associatesincardiology.com/ .
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis (1978)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1981)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Cardiology (1982)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Cardiovascular & Interventional Radiology (1983)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1985)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1981)