I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Patricia Conrad Rizzo, M.D.
Expertise: Hematology, Oncology
Chevy Chase Village
Appointment Phone: 301-657-4588
5454 Wisconsin Avenue
Chevy Chase, MD 20815 map
Dr. Patricia Conrad-Rizzo is a hematologist affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital. Dr. Rizzo is certified in hematology and medical oncology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. She practices out of Chevy Chase Village in Chevy Chase, Md.
Dr. Rizzo earned her undergraduate degree and her medical degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine. She continued on to complete an internal medicine residency and medical oncology fellowship at Georgetown University Hospital, followed by a fellowship in hematology at Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Rizzo previously worked as a member of the clinical faculty at Lombardi Cancer Center for five years, specializing in breast and gastrointestinal oncology. She was also the medical director of Ballston Infusion Services and worked with the Washington Home hospice.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine (1990)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1993)
- MedStar Georgetown University Medical Center / Oncology (1995)
- Mount Sinai Hospital / Hematology (1996)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Hematology (1996)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Medical Oncology (1997)