I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Morton A Kavalier, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Echocardiography, High Cholesterol, Holter Monitoring, Nuclear Cardiology, Valvular Heart Disease ...read more
Cardiology and Internal Medicine, PA
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-656-9070
5454 Wisconsin Avenue Barlow Building Suite 925 Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Dr. Morton Kavalier received his medical degree at Jefferson Medical College.He did his internal medicine internship and residency at the University of Michigan University Hospital and a fellowship in cardiology at the Indiana University Medical Center.He is an associate clinical professor of medicine and cardiology at George Washington University Medical School and Georgetown University.His areas of expertise are clinical cardiology, noninvasive testing and internal medicine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Sidney Kimmel Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University (1969)
- University of Michigan Medical School / Internal Medicine (1972)
- Indiana University Medical Center / Cardiology (1974)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1975)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1972)