I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Susan Fletcher Stinson, M.D.
Medical Director, Suburban Hospital Cancer Program
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Breast Cancer, Grave's Obitopathy, Gynecologic Cancers, Keloids, Radiation Oncology
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Johns Hopkins Health Care and Surgery Center
Appointment Phone: 301-896-2012
6420 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817 map
Susan Stinson, M.D., is the medical director of Suburban Hospital's Cancer Program, as well as a clinical associate in radiation oncology at The Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Stinson is board certified in radiation oncology by the American Board of Radiology.
Dr. Stinson is experienced in treating all types of cancer. She primarily focuses on breast cancer and gynecologic malignancies, as well as benign conditions such as Graves' ophthalmopathy and keloids.
Dr. Stinson earned her medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. She completed a residency in radiation oncology at the National Cancer Institute.
Dr. Stinson serves as a clinical instructor for the National Cancer Institute radiation oncology residency program and is a member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology.
Dr. Stinson has been named a Top Doctor in the Washington, D.C., Baltimore and Washington-Baltimore areas by Castle Connolly, as well as a Top Doctor by Consumers' Checkbook magazine.
Dr. Stinson has contributed to numerous research activities and publications focusing on radiation therapy and breast cancer treatment.
- Medical Director, Suburban Hospital Cancer Program
Departments / Divisions
- Radiation Oncology at Suburban Hospital
- Radiation Oncology and Molecular Radiation Sciences
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine (1984)
- National Cancer Institute-NIH / Radiation Oncology (1990)
- American Board of Radiology / Radiation Oncology (1991)
Activities & Honors
- Top Doctor for Washington, D.C., Baltimore and Washington-Baltimore Areas, Castle Connolly
- Top Doctor, Consumers' Checkbook Magazine
- American Society for Radiation Oncology