I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Aaron E Kenigsberg, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiovascular Diseases, General Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-681-9095
8630 Fenton St. Suite 1105 Silver Spring, MD 20910
Dr. Aaron Kenigsberg received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. Dr. Kenigsberg completed his cardiology fellowship at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (formerly New England Deaconess Hospital) and Harvard Medical School. Dr. Kenigsberg is board certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. Dr. Kenigsberg is currently the Cath Lab Director at Holy Cross Hospital. His special interests include general and preventive cardiology, interventional cardiology, lipid management and interventional cardiology. Dr. Kenigsberg has also been recognized as one of the area's " Top Doctors" several times by the Washingtonian Magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, New York University School of Medicine (1983)
- University of Miami / Internal Medicine (1986)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center / Cardiovascular Disease (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1989)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1986)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Interventional Cardiology (1999)