I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Maureen Collins Fennell, M.D.
Maureen C Fennell, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
Appointment Phone: 240-238-3760
15005 Shady Grove Road
Rockville, MD 20850 map
Maureen Collins Fennell, M.D., F.A.C.C., received her medical degree from Jefferson Medical College - Thomas Jefferson University. She completed her cardiology fellowship at Duke University Medical Center. Dr. Fennell is board certified in cardiovascular disease. She is also board certified in nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT, and has successfully taken the Registered Physicians Vascular Interpretation exam.
She practices noninvasive cardiology and her special interests include valvular heart disease, preventive heart disease, women and heart disease, peripheral arterial disease, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography and peripheral vascular ultrasound.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University (1991)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1994)
- Duke University School of Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1997)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1997)