I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Anjali Preetika Dogra, M.D., M.P.H.
Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
Appointment Phone: 410-955-7610
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
Dr. Anjali P. Dogra is an instructor of anesthesiology and critical care medicine at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is anesthesiology.
She earned her M.D. from SUNY at Stony Brook School of Medicine. She completed her residency at Stony Brook University Medical Center and performed a fellowship in critical care medicine at Johns Hopkins.
- Instructor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- MD, SUNY at Stony Brook School of Medicine (2009)
- Stony Brook University Medical Center / Anesthesiology (2013)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2014)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology-General (2014)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Critical Care Medicine (2014)