I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Justin Richard Bailey, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Languages: English, German
Expertise: Infectious Disease
Research Interests: Hepatitis c virus; Humoral immune response
Dr. Bailey received his M.D. and Ph.D. degrees from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine through the Medical Scientist Training Program and completed medical residency at the Massachusetts General Hospital. He subsequently completed fellowship training in Infectious Diseases at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine before transitioning to a faculty position. His primary clinical interest is management and treatment of viral hepatitis, including hepatitis c virus. His research interests include the study of immune responses against hepatitis c virus, particularly neutralizing antibody responses, with the goal of guiding vaccine development against the virus.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MD PhD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (2007)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Internal Medicine (2009)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Infectious Diseases (2013)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2012)
Research & Publications
Lab Website: Justin Bailey Lab