I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Majid Shafiq, M.B.B.S., M.D., M.P.H.
Assistant of Medicine
Languages: English, Hindi, Urdu
Expertise: Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Interventional Pulmonology
Research Interests: Thoracic oncology; Diseases of the airway and pleura; Pulmonary hypertension
Dr. Shafiq attended medical school at Aga Khan University and graduated with honors. He completed his residency in internal medicine from Emory University and his fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine from Stanford University. He is a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society.
- Assistant of Medicine
- MBBS, Aga Khan Medical College Aga Khan University (2006)
- Emory University School of Medicine / Internal Medicine (2011)
- Stanford University School of Medicine / Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Critical Care Medicine (2017)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2011)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Pulmonary Disease (2016)
Research & Publications
Activities & Honors
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Physicians
- American Thoracic Society