I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Randall Trenton Rhyne, M.D.
Director of Emergency Ultrasound, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Languages: English, Spanish
Expertise: Emergency Medicine
Research Interests: Emergency ultrasound
Randall T. Rhyne, M.D., FACEP, FAAEM, is an assistant professor of emergency medicine at the The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and director of emergency ultrasound at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
Dr. Rhyne earned undergraduate and medical degrees at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. In 2012, he completed a residency in emergency medicine at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. During his fourth year of residency at Johns Hopkins, Dr. Rhyne completed a fellowship equivalency in emergency ultrasound as part of the FAST program, which enabled him to obtain the Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) certification. He returned to Hopkins in 2014, after serving as Director of Emergency Ultrasound at a community hospital in Charlotte, NC, following his residency.
- Director of Emergency Ultrasound, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, University of North Carolina School of Medicine (2008)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Emergency Medicine (2012)
- American Board of Emergency Medicine / Emergency Medicine (2013)