I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Valerie A Asher, M.D.
Specializes in: Infants (up to 1 year)
Valerie Asher, MD
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-989-2300
2415 Musgrove Road Musgrove Medical Arts Center Suite 203 Silver Spring, MD 20904
Dr. Asher is experienced in caring for both children and adults. She practices general otolaryngology with wide interests, including pediatric otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, and thyroid surgery. She has served on both administrative and educational hospital committees, and has lectured on the development of antibiotic resistance in the treatment of otitis media. Dr. Asher is a board certified Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Asher's interests include travel, languages, and fencing. She lives in Bethesda, Maryland with her two cats.
Departments / Divisions
- Surgery at Suburban Hospital
- MD, Yale School of Medicine (1990)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital / General Surgery (1992)
- Yale-New Haven Hospital / Otolaryngology (1995)
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery / Otolaryngology (1996)