I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Julia Kathleen Deanehan, M.D.
Director, Emergency Ultrasound, Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Expertise: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Research Interests: Medical Simulation; Emergency Ultrasound
Request an Appointment
I live in Maryland
Request an appointment through My
I live outside of Maryland
I live outside of the United States
Dr. J. Kate Deanehan is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Her area of clinical expertise is pediatric emergency medicine, including emergency ultrasound. She is the director of emergency ultrasound at the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center.
Dr. Deanehan received her medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She completed her residency in pediatrics at Boston Children’s Hospital, followed by fellowships in pediatric emergency medicine and emergency medicine ultrasound, also at Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Director, Emergency Ultrasound, Johns Hopkins Children’s Center
- Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
Centers & Institutes
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (2005)
- Boston Children's Hospital / Pediatrics (2008)
- Boston Children's Hospital / Pediatric Emergency Medicine (2011)
- Boston Children's Hospital (2013)