I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Mark Robert Milner, M.D.
Specializes in: Adults (18+ years)
Expertise: Cardiomyopathy, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Cardiovascular Diseases, Cardioversion, Echocardiography, Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology , Holter Monitoring, Nuclear Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, Transesophogeal Echocardiography (TEE) ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-897-5301
6410 Rockledge Drive Suite 200 Bethesda, MD 20817
Mark Milner, M.D., F.A.C.C., F.A.C.P., F.A.S.E., received his medical degree as an Alumni Scholar at the University of Rochester School of Medicine. He completed a cardiology fellowship at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He pursued an academic career as Associate Director of Non-Invasive Cardiology at the Washington Hospital Center. More than 60 publications have published his work. He has had appointments as clinical assistant professor of Medicine at both George Washington University and Georgetown University. He is board certified in cardiovascular disease and echocardiography. His interests include echocardiography and nuclear medicine.
Dr. Milner is a physician representative for Automated External Defibrillators for the State of Maryland (MIEMSS). Dr. Milner has been recognized as one of the area's "Top Doctors" several times by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry (1981)
- Cornell University Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1984)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai / Cardiovascular Disease (1986)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1987)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (1984)