I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Alan Ira Schneider, M.D.
Expertise: Ablation, Biventricular Pacing, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac Arrhythmias, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Diseases, Cardioversion, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Therapy, Insertion of Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator, Lead Extraction, Pacemaker/Defibrillator Implantation, Pacemakers ...read more
Johns Hopkins Community Physicians - Heart Care
APPOINTMENT PHONE: 301-681-9095
8630 Fenton St. Suite 1105 Silver Spring, MD 20910
Alan Schneider, M.D., F.A.C.C., received his medical degree from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. He completed his residency in internal medicine and was Chief Resident in Internal Medicine at the University of Maryland Hospital, Baltimore. He then completed fellowships in Cardiology and Cardiac Electrophysiology at the University of Maryland Hospital. Dr. Schneider is board certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and clinical cardiac electrophysiology. His special interest is the surgical and medical management of cardiac arrhythmias. Dr. Schneider is Chief of Cardiology at Holy Cross Hospital. Dr. Schneider has been recognized as one of the area’s “Top Doctors” several times by Washingtonian magazine.
Departments / Divisions
- Medicine at Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Medicine at Suburban Hospital
- MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine (1989)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Internal Medicine (1992)
- University of Maryland Medical Center / Cardiology (1996)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Cardiovascular Disease (1995)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology (1996)