I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Pegah Dehghan, M.D.
Languages: English, Farsi
Expertise: Muscular Diseases, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Johns Hopkins Medicine - Green Spring Station
10755 Falls Rd.
Pavilion I, Suite 320
Lutherville, MD 21093 map
Fax: 410-616-1722 x 6
Dr. Dehghan graduated from Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency at Montefiore Medical Center in 2015.
She did Muscular Dystrophy fellowship at Kennedy Krieger Hospital, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, in addition to designing, implementing and participating in clinical trials in muscular dystrophy for more than 2 years.
She also trained in Electrodiagnostic Medicine and Muscle Biopsy. Dr. Dehghan became interested in Orthostatic Intolerance and Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) during her fellowship training, for which she allocated part of her training to learn about the syndrome. Further more, she has presented her research at national conferences.
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (2005)
- Montefiore Medical Center / Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (2015)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Neurology (2018)
- Kennedy Krieger Institute / Muscular Dystrophy (2018)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (2016)
Research & Publications
Ulnar Nerve Entrapment at the Wrist (Guyon’s Canal) a Chapter in Musculoskeletal Sports and Spine Disorders, Conditions: A Comprehensive Guide, Publisher: Springer
Weightlifting in Adaptive Sports a Chapter in Adaptive Sports Medicine, Conditions: A Clinical Guide, Publisher: Springer
Activities & Honors
- Leo M. Davidoff Society Award, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, 2015
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R)
- American of Academic of Physiatrists (AAP)