I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Connie Wang Chaudhary, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Chinese
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (2013)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Anesthesiology (2017)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (2018)
- American Board of Anesthesiology / Anesthesiology
Research & Publications
Wang C, Shelton K, Ortiz VE. How Rescue Echocardiography Changed the Intraoperative Management of an Obese Patient with Refractory Hypotension. A&A Case Rep. 2016 Jun 15;6(12):391-3.
Hayek SM, Hanes MC, Wang C, Veizi IE. Ziconotide Combination Intrathecal Therapy for Noncancer Pain Is Limited Secondary to Delayed Adverse Effects: A Case Series With a 24-Month Follow-Up. Neuromodulation. 2015 Jul;18(5):397-403.
Montano MM, Desjardins C, Doughman YQ, Hsieh YH, Hu Y, Bensinger H, Wang C, Stelzer J, Dick T, Hoit B, Chandler MP, Yu X Watanabe M. Inducible re-expression of HEXIM1 activates a physiological rather than a pathological response in the adult heart. Cardiovascular Research. 2013 Jul 1;99(1):74-82.
Weymann A, Hartman E, Gazit V, Wang C, Glauber M, Turmelle Y, Rudnick D. p21 Is Required for Dextrose-Mediated Inhibition of Mouse Liver Regeneration. Hepatology. 2009 Jul;50: 207-215.
Wang C, Bittner EA. Chapter: Using Esophageal Pressures to Improve Oxygenation and Compliance in Acute Lung Injury. Book: 50 Studies Every Intensivist Should Know, Oxford University Press, 2018.
Academic Affiliations & Courses
Courses and Syllabi
Educator at Simulation Center
Educator at Center for Medical Simulation
2016 - 2016
Activities & Honors
- Robert Schneider, M.D. Cardiac Anesthesia Award, Massachusetts General Hospital, 2017 - 2017
- Pennathur Sundaram, M.D. Neuro Anesthesia Award, Massachusetts General Hospital, 2017 - 2017
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Society of Critical Care Medicine