I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
Connie Wang Chaudhary, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Languages: English, Chinese
The Johns Hopkins Hospital (Main Entrance)
1800 Orleans St.
Sheikh Zayed Tower
Baltimore, MD 21287 map
- Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine
Departments / Divisions
- MD, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine (2013)
- Massachusetts General Hospital / Anesthesiology (2017)
- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine / Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine (2018)
- Pending/Scheduled / Anesthesiology
Research & Publications
Wang C, Shelton K, Ortiz VE. How Rescue Echocardiography Changed the Intraoperative Management of an Obese Patient with Refractory Hypotension. A&A Case Rep. 2016 Jun 15;6(12):391-3.
Hayek SM, Hanes MC, Wang C, Veizi IE. Ziconotide Combination Intrathecal Therapy for Noncancer Pain Is Limited Secondary to Delayed Adverse Effects: A Case Series With a 24-Month Follow-Up. Neuromodulation. 2015 Jul;18(5):397-403.
Montano MM, Desjardins C, Doughman YQ, Hsieh YH, Hu Y, Bensinger H, Wang C, Stelzer J, Dick T, Hoit B, Chandler MP, Yu X Watanabe M. Inducible re-expression of HEXIM1 activates a physiological rather than a pathological response in the adult heart. Cardiovascular Research. 2013 Jul 1;99(1):74-82.
Weymann A, Hartman E, Gazit V, Wang C, Glauber M, Turmelle Y, Rudnick D. p21 Is Required for Dextrose-Mediated Inhibition of Mouse Liver Regeneration. Hepatology. 2009 Jul;50: 207-215.
Wang C, Bittner EA. Chapter: Using Esophageal Pressures to Improve Oxygenation and Compliance in Acute Lung Injury. Book: 50 Studies Every Intensivist Should Know, Oxford University Press, 2018.
Academic Affiliations & Courses
Courses and Syllabi
Educator at Simulation Center
Educator at Center for Medical Simulation
2016 - 2016
Activities & Honors
- Robert Schneider, M.D. Cardiac Anesthesia Award, Massachusetts General Hospital, 2017 - 2017
- Pennathur Sundaram, M.D. Neuro Anesthesia Award, Massachusetts General Hospital, 2017 - 2017
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Society of Critical Care Medicine