I Want To...
I Want To...
Find Research Faculty
Enter the last name, specialty or keyword for your search below.
School of Medicine
I Want to...
Ruhail Kohli, M.B. B.CH. B.A.O., M.D.
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Expertise: Acute or Chronic Viral Hepatitis, Gastroenterology, Liver Disease, Liver Transplant Evaluation, Metabolic Disorders, Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease ...read more
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224 map
Dr. Kohli joins our faculty as an Assistant Professor of Medicine. He received his medical degree from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. He completed his Internal Medicine training at the Cleveland Clinic and subsequently completed his Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology fellowship at the University of Colorado.
Dr. Kohli specializes in liver disorders such as alcoholic liver disease, viral hepatitis, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and metabolic liver disorders. He also specializes in management of chronic liver disease prior to liver transplantation as well as management of patients after a liver transplant. Dr. Kohli’s research focuses on medical education as well as liver transplantation outcomes including the psychosocial factors that impact liver transplant recipients.
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- MB BCH BAO, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (2012)
- Cleveland Clinic / Internal Medicine (2015)
- University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine / Gastroenterology and Hepatology (2018)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Gastroenterology (2018)
- American Board of Internal Medicine / Internal Medicine (2015)